From Above And Below
The Bungle Bungle is unsurpassed in size, diversity of land formations and vivid natural colours. East Kimberley Tours have been crossing the rugged Kimberley landscape taking tours, 4WD tours and adventure tours into the Bungle Bungle for more than 30 years.
By working with local aviation companies, we can offer you scenic flights from Kununurra over the Ord River, Lake Argyle, Lissadel and Texas Downs Stations and Osmand Ranges, to the magnificent Purnululu National Park and its unique beehive shaped domes.
You can join a 4WD tour of the gorges, take a scenic helicopter flight and either stay in the park at the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge or fly back to Kununurra, passing over the world’s largest diamond mine, Argyle Diamonds.
Why East Kimberley Tours?
- You can have a day or several days enjoying World Heritage Listed Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungle)
- If you are short on time flying in via aircraft from Kununurra or helicopter from Turkey Creek (Warmun) will give you a fantastic overview of the Park. While it’s incredible from the air, from the ground it’s unbelievable. A combination tour is the best way to gain a perspective of the Bungle Bungle’s massive size and spectacular scenery.
- The ground tours are not rushed and there is plenty of time to immerse yourself in the surroundings
- East Kimberley Tours is owned and operated by Kimberley pioneers, the Wainwright family
- Paul Wainwright is one of our guides
- You’ll be collected from your accommodation and returned at the end of the day
- Lunch, outback style
Keep in mind: EKA1 Tour is a day tour and will take you to Cathedral Gorge and Piccaninny Creek. If you want to visit the northern gorges of Echidna Chasm and Mini Palms as well, take the two-day option.